Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Reflections on the E-Folio

I have to admit that I was initially overwhelmed in the face of the e-folio. There was just so much there: So many tabs, so many sub-tabs, so many formatting suggestions, so many tidbits about different assignments.

To be fair, I'm a person who is prone to being anxious and easily getting stressed; so perhaps, I'm not the best person to make judgements on this.

My struggles with e-folio didn't help matters either. I don't know what it is about the pictures and images I uploaded but many seemed incapable of staying visible. A white box with an error symbol would appear. I hope you don't have trouble when viewing my e-folio. I've posted links to the especially relevant images (TLC screenshots, forum comments, etc.). I also had difficulty with formatting: letter size and font colors would change back even after I had saved them multiple times.

However, I think I ultimately the e-folio turned out pretty nicely. I don't think I really know all of its features or how to fully, properly use it. But the way it organized all of the work from this course turned out to be useful way to gather my thoughts. After all, as the name implies, e-folio is a portfolio for our work, and it served its purpose to that end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment