Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Response to "Ch. 7: Technology Application Activity"

Technology Application Activity p. 230

1. I performed a variant on the talk I would have given to accompany the Power Point described in the recent Technology Integration Workshop post.

My Audacity project was refusing to be uploaded to the blog post. So I created a Sound Cloud account and posted the "mini-lecture" there. It's admittedly a little long (it runs a little over 20 minutes). It's difficult to gauge how to tell the story you intend without an audience to properly pace you. But I think it came out nicely for anyone willing to invest the time into it (I will not be at all offended if you choose not to listen to it. We all have lives, and this is pretty long)

The podcast starts out slow going and awkward (I could have been a little more well-spoken and confident) as I felt my way around using Audacity, but the further it goes along the more confident I get and the better the storytelling becomes. I mostly like how it turned out considering it was my first time using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment