Friday, July 8, 2016

Response to "Week 2 Ch. 5: Create"

I chose to use the puzzle generator since it's a resource I could potentially see myself using in the future. I just did a simple word search with major terms from 9th Grade Global Studies. The result is the following puzzle which I copied from the puzzle maker site:

History Review


NPAXROMANAZRFTD
FOMSMNKTXJETENH
ZLIAUALWAHTAUED
GCLSEBMPTMXLDML
ASOLARMUMFGDANS
IVWNNVLUHGSKLET
LOXXFNNLLOBMITL
IXOTIUEICORQSHI
XYMTETCRNUCEMGX
HYROBAAINAZVDIA
JAZKQTGQUWMJZLH
MUQUEXTTOSNRHND
EQPSNOELOPANOED
OIMDRZTBHHSTLNU
BQEUNXVYYJMBVLB

BUDDHACOLUMBUSCONFUCIUS
ENLIGHTENMENTFEUDALISMISLAM
MARTINLUTHERNAPOLEONNORMANINVASION
PAXROMANASOCRATES


11 of 13 words were placed into the puzzle.

2 comments:

  1. I like this Patrick -- looks like it'd be a fun way to help students familiarize themselves with some vocab terms. How easy was puzzle generator to use? User friendly? Very cool puzzle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nesha!

    The puzzle generator was very easy to use, very friendly. I could see myself using it again.

    ReplyDelete